At The Gender & Sexuality Therapy Collective we provide psychotherapy to individuals, couples, multiple-partner relationships, and families.
We are specialized with issues relating to:
- gender identity, including transgender and gender diverse individuals
- sexuality orientation, including queer youth and adults
- parents of LGBTQ+ children and youth
- partners and siblings of transgender and gender diverse individuals
- religious conflicts with sexuality and gender identity
- coming out in terms of gender, sexuality and relationship orientation
- sex work and people with current or former experience in the sex trade
- relationship conflict
- kink and BDSM
- fetish sexualities
- diverse relationship orientations including: open relationships, polyamory and consensual non-monogamy
- sexual anxiety
- sexual functioning
- sexual discomfort and/or pain
- desire related issues including desire discrepancies and managing long term desire
- compulsive sexual behaviors
We have worked with issues relating to: depression, anxiety, struggles with self-esteem, shame, trauma, chronic illness, HIV/AIDS, substance use (harm reduction and abstinence), family of origin conflicts, spirituality, codependency, self destructive behaviors, grief, chronic pain, infertility, eating disorders and body dysphoria.
Additionally, we conduct evaluations and write letters of support for those who need access to gender-affirming medical care.