At the Gender and Sexuality Therapy Collective we provide psychotherapy to individuals, couples, multiple-partner relationships, and families.
We have worked with issues relating to: gender, sexuality, depression, anxiety, struggles with self-esteem, religious conflicts with sexuality and gender identity, infidelity, compulsive sexual behaviors, trauma, chronic illness, HIV/AIDS, substance use (harm reduction and abstinence), family of origin conflicts, spirituality, codependency, self destructive behaviors, grief, chronic pain, infertility, eating disorders and body dysphoria.
We are specialized with issues relating to:
- transgender and gender diverse individuals
- queer youth and adults
- sexuality orientation including coming out
- parents of LGBTQ+ children
- partners and siblings of transgender and gender diverse individuals
- relationship conflict
- alt lifestyles including: kink, BDSM, fetish sexualities, polyamory, consensual non-monogamy
- sexual anxiety
- sexual functioning
- sexual discomfort and/or pain
- desire related issues such as desire discrepancies and managing long term desire
- compulsive sexual behaviors
* Additionally, we conduct evaluations and write letters of support for those who need access to gender-affirming medical care.